VETTE FEVER 3!
Pictures taken May 12, 2000 (The day Justin Dalton arrived)
Our newest edition.......ain't she a beauty!
Necessary Corvette Links!
The Corvette Trader
Corvette America - Complete Line of Corvette Parts and Accessories
Mid America Corvette Parts
More Corvette Parts
National Corvette Owners Association
Proteam Corvette Sales
West Coast Corvettes
Corvette Central (parts)
Long Island Vettes
If you would like to join our Corvette club call.........
Emmett Dalton at 805 496-2146
orPaul Dalton at (805) 379-1338
our Phantom Support members
Larry, Justin & Luke Dalton
At our next meeting we will be discussing...........
1. How to buy as many Corvettes as possible
2. Where to park them (Problem has been solved)
3. Remedies for current and future Vette Fever outbursts
4. Hand waxing vs. orbital buffers on Vettes that are "begging to be buffed"
5. Further uses for white lithium grease
6. How to accomodate Dateline NBC in the future with their requests
7. How to find Ben Stein a Corvette without winning any of his money?
Below are pictures from our last Corvette Club meeting....
Lights up!......they liked each other!
Send Email to Conejo Valley Corvette Club
Please send any questions or comments to Emmett Dalton at: email@example.com
Conejo Valley Corvette Club IDOLS!
the Just Got Lucky........(we miss you)
House of Daltonia
This site dedicated to our father Emmett R. Dalton Jr.